The Delivery Supervisor manages the delivery personnel.
Click Here to Apply! Primary Functions:
- Manage all Drivers, Chasers, Helpers & Routing Department.
- Inspections on Equipment
- Manage driver scheduling with routing department.
- Route adherence
- In-store process
- Stock rotation
- Adherence to Perfect Order
- Tablet VIP software issues
- Safety practices, including driving safety.
- Bottle replacement program
- Conduct ride-withs to monitor the performance and coach personnel to improve execution.
- Maintain open communication with sales personnel to address any issues that arise promptly and efficiently.
- Valid Class A or B Driver License Preferred (Not Required)
- High School diploma or GED; college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills and ability to multitask a must.