Warehouse Personnel Night Shift
This is a labor intensive warehouse position responsible for picking orders by hand and utilizing an electric pallet jack or a forklift to move the product throughout the warehouse. The products are to be picked and placed on pallets in a manner to minimize potential for breakage. This is a night shift position which require the person to work until the orders are completed and could require overtime with limited notice. The work takes place in normal warehouse environments where temperature and humidity vary.
As Warehouse Personnel, your basic job standard is to maintain a neat and clean warehouse, pull orders, stacking, and wrap the orders with shrink wrap to minimize the potential for breakage then stage those pallets for proper placement on the trucks.
- Pulling cases of beer to fulfill orders as directed by Dematic Voice Pick System
- Stack cases on pallets in proper manner to minimize potential for breakage
- Secure the cases of beer on the pallets by wrapping each pallet with shrink wrap
- Stage pallets in proper sequence to be loaded onto trucks for delivery,
- Ensure main warehouse is neat and clean in appearance (i.e. this will include, but not limited to, the floors, walls, garbage cans, etc.)
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, twist, stand and walk for extended period of time
- Ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular consistent basis
- Ability to do repetitive work consistently for 10-12 hour shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular and consistent basis
- Ability to lift up to 165 pounds occasionally
- Ability to push or pull up to 165 pounds occasionally
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job standard is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager and other management as required.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
Chesapeake Beverage reserves the right to revise or otherwise change this job standard as the need arises.Apply Here: CLICK HERE - Warehouse Personnel Night Shift