- Make weekly in person sales calls to an assigned route and develop customer relationships
- Identify new and existing opportunities in each account and complete required surveys
- Prepare and execute professional data driven sales presentations to customers using the brand specific sales data
- Demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed assigned monthly business objectives
- Ensure maximum brand visibility within assigned accounts through shelf set placements, features and various other merchandising opportunities
- Sell in and execute authorized promotions
- Monitor and track inventory of products within each account to ensure sufficient amounts of product on hand and reduce any out of stock items.
- Look for new opportunities on a daily basis to improve distribution, sales and service
- Strive to dominate the competition with all forms of available point-of-sale
- Assist in building, merchandising and maintaining all primary and secondary displays according to the needs of each of your accounts to ensure that you achieve the #1 position
- Maintain accurate records and process all orders, reports and forms as required
- Identify and solicit all lost, inactive or potential new accounts in the assigned route territory
- Follow safety practices as required by company policies
- Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- High School diploma, college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Three to five years’ industry related sales experience in the beverage industry, with supplier or wholesaler preferred
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 100 pounds
- Understanding of basic financial metrics such as gross profit and days' supply
- Ability to work independently or with a team and motivate others
- Must pay attention to detail, strong analytical skills and deadline driven.
- This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Chesapeake Beverage does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor