Reports to: Team Leader
Basic Purpose: As a Merchandiser, your basic job standard is to assist the team leaders through delivery of product, merchandising that product, filling in at job positions where required or requested as well as the marketing and proper representation of all products distributed by Chesapeake Beverage.
• Learn the accounts on all assigned routes in the work group and the sequence in which they are to be worked
• Become familiar with the brands, both package and draft, carried by each account
• Learn where display areas are located in each account
• Attend company , seminar ,and team meetings each week when requested
• Assist Route Assistants and Salesman in the following areas at all times --- product rotation, product delivery (rolling product in accounts), and display building, cleaning and maintaining all permanent P.O.S.
• Run required routes to fill in for team-sells and employee absences or vacations.
Other Required Tasks:
• Complete any duties assigned you by any manager or your salesman. Communicate all request with your team leader
• Assist with special events as requested
• Install point of sales items as requested by your Team Leader
• Document and place all P.O.S. in the assigned areas that are delivered daily into the drive thru. Take the bill of lading directly to the warehouse manager.
This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Chesapeake Beverage reserves the right to revise or otherwise change this job standard as the need arises.