Apply Here: Telephone Sales - Chesapeake Beverage
Reports to: Sales Manager
Basic Purpose: As Tel-Sale, your basic job standard is to achieve your route’s share of the sales objectives as set forth by your Sales Manager. This will be achieved by regularly contacting the customers assigned to you through focused account objectives set forth in your Monthly Business Objectives.
Develop Existing Accounts
• Sell in and execute all authorized promotions
• Solicit the placement of permanent and paper P.O.S. materials
• Sell in sufficient product to each account to prevent out of stocks deliveries
• Look for new opportunities on a daily basis to improve distribution, sales and service
• Sell sufficient product to each account assigned
• Call on assigned accounts as scheduled and keep supervisor informed on changes
• Create, develop and maintain good relationships in assigned accounts
• Honor all business commitments on time
• Service customer requests daily and inform supervisor if unreasonable
Related Sales Responsibilities
• Attend company meetings as requested
• Provide sales forecasts on promotional items as requested
• Notify management of any route opportunities to provide the best possible service
• Report all competitive activities as discovered immediately
• Follow all company policies and procedures as detailed in the company policy handbook. It is your responsibility to read and ask questions before assuming
• Always speak positively about all company matters including, but not limited to, products, policies, fellow employees, and other customers
This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Chesapeake Beverage reserves the right to revise or otherwise change this job standard as the need arises.