Warehouse Personnel Overnight Shift – Union Position – 4 Day Work Week
Apply Now! 4 day work week Advancement Opportunities First in class Benefits paid 100% Company Match 401K Representing the best brands in the country.
This 4 day work week, union warehouse position with the best in class health benefits is the starting point into a lucrative career in the beer industry. As the front line of our operation you will be responsible for picking orders by hand and utilizing an electric pallet jack or a forklift to move the product throughout the warehouse. The products will be picked and placed on pallets in a manner to minimize potential for breakage. This is a 4 night shift position which requires the person to work until the orders are completed and could require paid overtime with limited notice. The work takes place in normal warehouse environments where temperature and humidity vary.
As Warehouse Personnel, your basic job standard is to maintain a neat and clean warehouse, pull orders, stacking, and wrap the orders with shrink wrap to minimize the potential for breakage then stage those pallets for proper placement on the trucks.
- Overnight Warehouse Picker Position - Shift begins at 6:30pm
- 4 day work week - Mon - Thurs 10 hr shifts with overtime
- Hourly rate beginning at $13.25/hr with ability to earn additional commission up to $160/wk
- Health benefits after 75-day probationary period
- Weekly signing bonus (no call outs, on time to shift) of $50 up to 12 weeks
- Pulling cases of beer to fulfill orders as directed by VIP Voice Pick System
- Stack cases on pallets in proper manner to minimize potential for breakage
- Secure the cases of beer on the pallets by wrapping each pallet with shrink wrap
- Stage pallets in proper sequence to be loaded onto trucks for delivery,
- Ensure main warehouse is neat and clean in appearance (i.e. this will include, but not limited to, the floors, walls, garbage cans, etc.)
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, twist, stand and walk for extended period of time
- Ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular consistent basis
- Ability to do repetitive work consistently for 10-12 hour shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular and consistent basis
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English
- High School diploma or equivalent
Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. Chesapeake Beverage does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor